It’s Elkay’s people who really give us our edge. Our employees are committed to excellence resulting in Elkay’s time tested reputation for quality and integrity. This commitment has fueled our growth from a three-person shop in 1920 to one of today’s leading international manufacturers of plumbing, water dispensing, and cabinetry products. For a career filled with challenges, growth and rewards, talk to us about joining the Elkay family.
We need several quality-oriented Woodworkers/Millworkers to help us make doors and accessories for our beautiful cabinetry products. Use various woodworking equipment and power tools to create product. Stack and transport the product to various locations within the plant. Work as a team to get the correct product produced.
Competitive base pay-reviews at 90 days and 6 months
401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance after 60 days
2 weeks paid vacation and holiday pay in the first year
* Ability to operate the various equipment in the millroom to process panel product
* Ability to stand at least 8 hours a day
* Ability to safely use and maintain power tools
* Ability to read a move ticket and know what parts to cut including correct sizes /how many, etc.. and load those parts back into the correct cart after training
* Ability to read and understand a tape measure
* Strong team orientation and positive attitude essential
About the Company
Elkay is an industry-leading manufacturer of custom and semi-custom cabinetry, sinks, faucets, water coolers and commercial kitchens. We are family-owned and operated with manufacturing locations across the U.S. and in Mexico and China.
515 W Mill St, Culver Indiana
Tell your world about this opportunity. We've included some posts to make it easy for ya!
Elkay is a great place to work. Great pay too!
Come work with me at Elkay.